2007年4月17日火曜日

About myself

Hello! My name is Madoka . I will become 20 years old this year. I have three family members, and I have no brother or sister. My father lives in Tokyo now, to work. But he return to Kumamoto once a month. My mother is a housewife. Since she and I are always together in house, we are more getting along with.

My hobby is shopping. I often go with friends, or my mother. Others, to go Karaoke with my friends. I like to go there with many people.

My part-time job is in a bakery in shopping mall, where is near my house. I am a cashier and I sell bread. From the end of the year to the new year, I always work in the bakery. I calculated working days. I worked nine days running. Always seven hours. So my winter vacation is only two days.

I played badminton in my high school days. My skill is so-so, but I have many many friends and underclassmates. We still meet and talk together. I enjoyed my high school. Now,I am a university student. Of cource I have to study hard English and so on. But, I want to enjoy my school life.

0 件のコメント: