2007年12月24日月曜日

Computer leaning


Learning with Computers
Introduction
In this grade I tried to make my own blog for the first time. I have ever looked other people’s personal blog on the web. So I was exited when I was said that study style. But it was not only funny thing; we have to learn a lot of home work. Those were home works. Let’s review them!
Before Writing III
Before I study writing III, I could not use computer very much. Because I face it only computer class and when the time I have to use it.
During Writing III&IV
Writing III
During writing III, I seek how to make my own blog. We have to do something to present. And I enjoyed lay outing of my blog and going to look my friend’s blog.
Writing IV
During writing IV, I attempted to higher level blog not only cute or funny one. We have to present home works every week. So I hardly up date of my life.
After Writing III&IV
After writing III & IV, I hope I can be a good typing person. I want to write Japanese my blog someday.
Typing
Essays
We have a lot of time to up date of essays. For the first time I write essay, I was worried about words count. Most of essays have to write about 400 to 500 words. Then I thought it is difficult more and more.
Book reviews
Book reviews are very difficult for me. I have a little opportunity to read English books when I was high school student. In addition to I have to write reviews for those books. It was very difficult but I could find very interesting English book. It was good times.
Quick posts
I up date as quick posts a lot of times. When I write typing speed trial I could up date. And I always finding topic of my quick posts.
Comments
I was glad to got comments from my classmates. So I try to look others blog and comments for them. I like change letter or e-mail. So I thought changing comments is similar to it.
Portfolios
Portfolios is summarize of our grade. This subject is very difficult and I have to a lot of to do.
Reading
Book reviews
I have a little time to read English books. But I could meet good books. I thought that all English books were difficult and not friendly. But in that kinds of English book, there were comic type or like a drawing books. I worry that these books are easy for university students. So I want to read higher level books.
Writing studio blog
When I read writing studio blog, it was very very difficult for me. Because of there are much words and long sentence. But in that blos have a lot of very important things. So I have to read more carefully.
Listening
Talk with teacher
I like writing teacher. He is funny and kindly. When I talk to teacher, I was tense. But I tried to listen carefully what he said, so I enjoyed talking with him.
Viewing
Using photos
In my blog there were a lot of pictures. I like taking picture with sell phone and I thought that the way to use photos is good for find topics. Most of my topics are material of pictures.
Adding links
I add some links to my link bar. For example when I went to go dinner with my friends I add that restaurant’s link. I learned how to link in this class. It is good item.
Others blogs
I like looking other friends’ blods. And I tried to comments every times. Some time I appeared others’ blog. By using blog we could change my life topic. This is very exciting.

Conclusion
I thought I could experience good things. I wrote former, I made my own blog for the first time. If I didn’t have like this opportunity I could not make my blog and my typing skill is not development like this. And I met funny English books. I want to continue to writing blog and I hope I will make Japanese my blog some day. This opportunity is not only Writing class but also listening, reading and typing class.

[714]

0 件のコメント: