2007年7月6日金曜日

My summer time

I

This summer, I am very international; because of I am going to abroad. My destination is Minnesota in the USA. This time is my first time to go foreign country.

Minnesota is lies to the North of USA. It is near by Canada. So I think temperatures there are not so hot. But I researched about that with computer and asked my host family. There has hot day usually. I think that I have to prepare cold wears, but don't have to bring them. And I often send g-mail with my host family each other. They are very kind and get accustomed to invent to overseas student. They invented them twice before. This is encouraging me. Then my host families are very active! They invented me to go lake, hiking, Dog Park and so on.

There is dog and cat in them house. I don't have pet in my house. So I want to get along with them. My host families said
Reji (that is their dog's name) is very big! So you will surprise! This is very exited me. They send me some pictures with g-mail. Of course host families’ pictures I look. And I look Reji's face in the picture. He is very hairy black hair! And look like big! But in the g-mail, Reji is bigger than corgi. ...Corgi is not so big in Japan. I think Reji is smaller than I think.

I am looking forward to meeting them. I found that the day I will go there is very soon. <259>

3 件のコメント:

pirorin さんのコメント...

Hi Madokaaaaaaaaa. I'm hiroko. I'm going to America too!! I'M looking forward to see my host family!! Ato 5 days dane!! I have to packing my suitcase. Madoka's blog is very good.

Ozaki Tomoko さんのコメント...

I wish to you will enjoy go abroad. I have no suggestion for your blog. Because you make paragraph and easy to read for me. I think this essay is good. Have a enjoy your homestay :)

Yu-ri さんのコメント...

I'm going to America with you!! I'm looking forward to this trip.