2007年10月24日水曜日

friend

I have best friend for seven years. Her name is Ai. She lives in Kumamoto. We met at when we were junior high school student. I was selecting school club for the first time. I choose table tennis club. And she also belongs that. Maybe we did not talk well at the first time. But gradually we are friends. Yesterday also we went to go to eat dinner. We have met many times since graduate from junior high school. She entered high level high school. And she and I are different high school. But we contact every time than we are junior high school student. And we went to many places and enjoyed. In three grade in high school, she is very busy because enter examination for university. I already finished that. We could not contact in that time. But she pass the exam in kumamoto university, we could meet every time like a junior high school.[157]

0 件のコメント: