2007年10月26日金曜日

mega essay


My favorite place to go out
Aquarium
I have been to gone to Kaiyukan in Osaka with my mother when I was joiner high school student. This is very big aquarium. We could see the big shark it called Zinbei shark. There are two sharks in very big water tank. And we saw sunfish there. It was very slowly and cute. My mother and I like aquarium. This place is
Marin world in Fukuoka
Zoo
I have liked zoo when I was child. We have only one zoo in Kuhonji Kumamoto. When I was child I went to there many times. Maybe we went to every weekend with my father and mother. Then I went to there recently. Because I guess if I become teenager I can see different face of zoo and I can find different joyful in zoo. Of cause I enjoyed very much. My best surprise was very very big bear! The time I am twenty years old, I could be surprised.
Restaurant
I have my favorite drinking restaurant in Kumamoto city town. This is very good mood and delicious food and drink. When I will go to eat dinner, I choose free drinking and free eating system.
Café
I like café, too. I went to star backs café many times. I like caramel taste coffee. And I like cake. So I selected cakes, too. This place is very calmed me. I have been to family restaurant to study for exam when I was high school student. So café has many way.My friend work in starbacs coffee in Kumamoto. Since then I can drink coffee, and I have detail for coffee. I appreciate for her.
Conclusion
I have many favorite places. This is very good for my feeling. Because there are useful for studying, talking of cause eating. There places are very important foe me.[309]

1 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Hi Madyu,

Would you please reserve the rubric "mega-essay" for extensive group writing projects including links, photos, & other media? A more accurate and descriptive title for this essay might be something like "Places to Go Out". Please share this advice with your classmates and peers.

Cheers.