2007年10月9日火曜日

Kumamoto food


Basashi
Kumamoto has many delicious and special dish products. The first one is named Basashi. It is a rear meat of horse. We can eat it with sashimi. This product is very famous and popular. When tourists will come to Kumamoto most of them will eat it.
Karashi renkon
Second product is Karashi renkon. It is a kind of lotus root and it covered with mustard and flies it. So it is very hot and spicy! But when we drink we often eat them with garnish. In a New Year's Day, we eat Osechi that means special dish. In Kumamoto we eat karashi renkon.
Taipi-en
Third product is Taipi-en. It has a bean-strarch vermicelli and many vegetables and seaweed and so on. For example carrot, cabbage, egg, bamboo shoot, Judas's-ear and so on. These materials are very healthy and low calorie. It is very popular among young woman. Not only them but also all age people and tourists likes it.

5 件のコメント:

pirorin さんのコメント...

Hi. I'm hiroko. I can't est karashi renkon. Because, it is very hot!! I like Taipi-en. Please take me to eat taipi-en!!ww

Ozaki Tomoko さんのコメント...

Hi. I saw your blog. I have never eaten Karashi renkon and taipi-en. I want to eat these.

madyu さんのコメント...

☆pirorin
Thank you for your comment.Let's go to karashi-renkon party.

☆tomoko
Thank you for your comment.In my case I have never eat basashi. Shall we go to eat them?♪♪

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Madyu! You've covered only one topic - food. Where's the rest of your mega-essay (intro, other topics, conclusion)?

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Never mind my last question. I found your mega-essay. Please add the label "essays" to that post, too.