2007年11月14日水曜日

My community life

Community life

Introduction

The fourth essay's title is Community life. This theme is very abstract and difficult. So I thought about that, then I came accoss three contents.



Classmate...The first contents is Classmates and me. I have a lot of classmates in my class. I always studying and talking and eating lunch with them. We call about ourselves "flecam member". Because of we met in fleshman camp in the first grade. So we could make friends each other. We hold in each bitrhday party every time. And we like eating and drinking. In these day we went to dinner in downtown of Kumamoto. In this summer vacation, some of flecam member have been to America to take part in the home stay program. Especially in case of me, missing for friends and Japan very much. Then I sent e-mail everyday with Zen. She is frecam member. And we got back to Japan, some of them that stayed in Japan held in welcome back party. I felt it is very greatful thing for me and all people to connect with friends.



Family...The second contents is Family and me. I have no brother and sister. So I have three family members. My mother stays at home and she has a lot of hobbies. For example now she likes drawing picture with postcard and send her friends. For this hobby she always search a interesting material. My father lives in Tokyo by himself for work. He got back once every month. He always gave for us a the story which he has met famouse people in Tokyo as souvenir. For me, this experience was always surprised very much. Then my parents are very worrier about me. Of cource I understand their kindness, but I want more trust me.



Work place... I work in backery in shopping mall near my house. I have worked there for two years. Four cashers work in this backery. The longest worker is very speedy and efficient. Then she is very funny.When I worried about backery system she helped me. Second longer worker is me. The third longer worker got married and she has two children. But she can not look the age. She look like middle twenties. So she has been experienced a lot of jobs. And her phrase and action are very kind. I have not been met long time with her, I respect her very much. Some time a comsumer complain. I don 't like this time and I want to parry it well. Like this experience also only work place one. This work place is taught me a lot of important things.

Conclusion

I think that comminity with other people is the most important thing and the most difficult thing. Everyone can not live alone. We should help each other every time. I have been troubled with friendship. This time was very hard and sad. So I thought I have never forget this experience. On the basis of a lot of comminity we will grown up. [503 words]

1 件のコメント:

maimai さんのコメント...

Hello. Your essay is very nice, because you paste link and picture.I have been to youmetown. But, I have not watched the Website. Today, I watch it for the first time. It was interesting!!