2007年11月14日水曜日

text

I use website many times. For example I will want to see much information. When I will write mega essay or my blog topics. Internet website is very useful and easy to look and open information. This is very important system for me. I think writing my blog is to be my hobby. I guess maybe I will search my topic in my blog. And I always take picture with my cell phone. Then I write topic with the picture. For example I took picture yesterday. Because I went to go to dinner with my friends. Then I took pictie of empty many many dishes. And I will up the date for my blog. Taking picture is very easy to understand for the detail of topic. Very good item! So my blogs topic has many pictures. Most of them it is about dinner or food and dishes. This system is good one I think. Please try it! [157]

0 件のコメント: