2007年6月5日火曜日

Kumamoto




I live in Kumamoto . When I was 4 yeads old, we moved here from Osaka. Kumamoto has many sightseeing place. For example, Kumamoto catle. It is very big and traditional. The castle was built by Kiyomasa Kato. He was famous samurai. And main point is stone wall. It is very famous. Then there is big bridge. The name is Tsujunkyo. It has water gate and flashing water in time. This view is very impression.

Then Kumamoto has many delicious and special products. Especially, Karashirencon. It meens lotus root is covered with mustard and fry it. It is much with drink. And Karashitakana is famous. It is a kind of pickle. There are always in my table. Then we eat house. we call it Basashi. But I can't eat it. For tourist, this dish is rare and delicious, very popularity. Next, "Taipien" is special products, too. it is a bean-strarch vermicelli. It is very healthy and low calorie. Not only tourists but also many ladies likes that. In dessert, "Ikinaridango" is in favor. It has sweet poteto and bean paste. It is so much hearty dessert. Similary, "Jindaiko" is also hot. It has bean paste, too. The best Kumamoto's souvenir .
And Kumamoto is very hot place. In summer, thermonetor is near 40 degerees. because, Kumamoto is basin and warm area. I think Kumamoto to be tropical area. <273>

3 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Hi Madyu,

Since you've written an essay about Kumamoto already, you should pick another topic for your fourth essay. If you need help choosing, please let me know in class on June 13.

Ozaki Tomoko さんのコメント...

This blog is very fun. I haven't know the tsujunkyo. I have interested in tsujunkyo. And blog of kumamoto's dericious food is very fun too. I want to eat karashitakana someday :)

madyu さんのコメント...

Thank you for your message. I like to Karashirenkon, too. Please come to my blog again!!