2007年6月13日水曜日

My favorite season

I like spring. Because I like cherry blossoms. In spring, and first grade, we are Japanese always looking cherry blossoms with special lunch box, tea and some dessert. A Japanese cherry blossom is very beautiful and gorgeous. And temperature is so good. Not hot, and not cold. Second, I like summer, too. Kumamoto’s summer is very very hot. But summer has many interesting thing. For example, go to sea. I bought swim suits in last summer. It is so cute. But I wear it at once, so I want to go to sea or pool many times in this summer. Then I like Japanese summer festival. In there, Hanabi and many food shop in road. I wear Yukata. This event is excited me. But I don’t like rainy days. In this rainy season, so less rainy compare every that. So I am afraid less water <145>.

0 件のコメント: