2007年6月6日水曜日

My family

I have three family members. My father is forty seven years old. And he lives in Tokyo to work there. But he can't cook at his house. About once a month, he come back to Kumamoto. In this month, June ninth the day. He likes riding motorbike. When he was forty he got rider license. Then he go to far away every weekend with his friends.

My mother is forty seven. too. She is housewife. She has many hobbies, for example, she has played Taikyokuken for more five years. She often entered competition. And she begins drawing picture letters in these days. Her letter was introduced in Kumamoto Shinbun. She was very glad and hard to draw more and more.

I have no brother and sister. And no pets. But we have hot fish. They are guppy. They were very beautiful and very cute. <144>

0 件のコメント: