2007年6月13日水曜日

Welcom to the deep blue


I introduce this movie. The name is Deep Blue. I was recommended it by my mother. This film is not drama. Genre is documentary. Main scene is sea. The sea has many creatures.

I don't like watch movies very. So I don't watch famous movies still now. For example 「TITANIC」、「PIRATES OF CARIBBEAN」 and so on. This movie is not so famous. But I think it is best movie.

Stories took in this film, dolphin and whale which draw a bead on a shoal of sardines. And many sea birds took an offensive and defensive battle. I was inpressed the scene. that is a child of sea lion which was attacked by killer whale. The killer whale is very ferocious. And I was surprised at creatures in the deep sea. There are deep-sea fishes, strange luminous body things. the cuttlefish or shellfish.

And we can see a lot of crabs on the sea beach. In lay eggs time, many crabs ride on the land. Then, the best part is penguin. They shoot to the surface on the sea. It look like bird. Really, penguins jumping.

I like aquqrium. I have been to Kaiyukan in Osaka for many times. There is very big water tank and big two sharks. And I went to Churaumi aquarium in Okinawa for 3 years ago. There is built in good place near the sea. In April, I went to Umino nakamichi in Fukuoka.

So I recommed it very much. Please watch it once!  <253>

2 件のコメント:

pirorin さんのコメント...

Hi Madoka--------------------------!!
I want to watching "Deep Blue". Please lent it for me---!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kondo Nomi Ni Ikimasyou Neeee.

madyu さんのコメント...

●pirorin●
Thank you for your massage. I want to go to eat dinner.
Kondo Sasotte Ne----♪