2007年6月27日水曜日

My recommendate restaurant

I am going to introduce about restaurant in Kumamoto.The restaurant is Kakureya. On April 21th I went to Kakureya for the first time. There is in Kumamoto shinshigai. There is many private room in there. Most of all look like a maze. Building itself is very strange outside. In entrance, we entered with go through gate of look like a tunnel. Then we climb up big stair. Where is very popular, so when we you go there must reserve.
The room which I was guided is very good mood! Because light is black light and white color brighten vividly. And order system is also peculiar. To call to restaurant staff, and ask them. After a while, staff bring dish for our room.

Menu system is not free food or drink. So we have to select what we want to eat. I ordered "Mentaiko egg roll" and fried chicken. Former is very delicious and latter is hearty dish.
Drink has many menu. non-alcohol drink "red ~" which I ordered. This is beautiful color and delicious.

Next my recommendate restaurant is J cafe. Where is in entrance of Shimotori.
We get down to the basement. The cafe is a dime room and modern music sound. There are sofa, counter and kotatsu seats. Lunch menu is very reasonable price, and many drink also delicious!!
I recommended two restaurant and cafe in this time. Both of them, very good!

4 件のコメント:

asu* さんのコメント...

Hello madyu.
I also know Kakureya. It's near the am.pm, isn't it?
I would like to go there someday.
Bud I don't know I need reservetion.
Thenk you for your good information.
What is this Photo?
Please tell me.

lefty さんのコメント...

I interested your essay. I didn't know that. So I want to go that restaurant.

FTR さんのコメント...

This essey is nice. I have never been there, but I interested in those restaurants. I want to look big pictures of those restaurant.

madyu さんのコメント...

●trumpeter●
Thank you for your comment.Yes, there is near the am.pm. And, it is very crowded. This photo is j-cafe's point card. I introducted that second.

●lefty●
Thank you for your commont. I recommended it. Please go there someday.

●ftr●
Thank you for your comment. Sorry, I didn't take a photo about there. Please go there someday.